A LOCAL’s Itinerary for a New Orleans Bachelorette Party
New Orleans is one of the best destinations to have your bachelorette party at. Why? The food scene is spectacular, the alcohol is unique and even allowed in the streets. Best of all, the bars don’t close early.
Day 1: Ramp up!
- Get settled into the Ace Hotel, with a rooftop bar/pool and close enough to all the fun. This is where we stay when we staycation.
- Get dinner and drinks at
Day 2: Jazz Brunch, The French Quarter and Bourbon Street
- Cafe Du Monde to get a good base to soak up some liquor.
- Go to Jazz Buffet Brunch at Court of Two Sisters
- Killer po boys for a great sandwich
- Head back to the house or hotel to freshen up for dinner
- Get dinner and drinks at Jack Rose, a funky space with classic creole dishes
- Sazerac time at the rotating Carousel Bar & Lounge.
- Spend the rest of the night bar-hopping on Bourbon Street. Make sure to stop by Pat O’Brien’s for hurricanes and the Cat’s Meow for karaoke
Day 3: Pole Dancing Class, Bottle Service & Late Night Beignets
- Get brunch at Atchafalaya, a southern restaurant with a bloody mary bar and mad good food.
- Learn some new dance moves at a Pole Dancing Class
- Relax and refresh at the house
- Kick off the night with bubbles and small bites at Effervescence
- Go big with bachelorette party bottle service at Saints & Sinners
- End the trip with late-night beignets at Cafe Du Monde