- Duration: 2 hours on the water
- Start Times: 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. Find out what time of day is best for you to visit the swamp
- 2 person minimum
The Manchac Swamp Kayak Tour is a Wildlife & Eco Tour near New Orleans
Join us for a picturesque swamp kayak tour of peaceful proportion. If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour – this is your tour!
- Dense Cypress forest and expansive wetlands
- An array of wildlife surrounding you as you paddle
- Calm waters ideal for beginners and adventure seekers alike
- Transportation provided from the French Quarter for $20, meeting one hour and 20 minutes prior to tour time!
- Private residence and hotel pick-up available for $40
Which swamp tour is the best to take?
Read our page that compares the Manchac Swamp Tour vs the Honey Island Swamp Tour.
What should I bring to a swamp tour?